CIX. WDDX Functions
These functions are intended for work with WDDX.
In order to use WDDX, you will need to install the expat library (which comes with Apache 1.3.7 or higher).
After installing expat compile PHP with --enable-wddx.
The windows version of PHP has built in support for this extension. You do not need to load any additional extension in order to use these functions.
All the functions that serialize variables use the first element of an array to determine whether the array is to be serialized into an array or structure. If the first element has string key, then it is serialized into a structure, otherwise, into an array.
Note: If you want to serialize non-ASCII characters you have to set the appropriate locale before doing so (see setlocale()).
- Table of Contents
- wddx_add_vars -- Add variables to a WDDX packet with the specified ID
- wddx_deserialize -- Deserializes a WDDX packet
- wddx_packet_end -- Ends a WDDX packet with the specified ID
- wddx_packet_start -- Starts a new WDDX packet with structure inside it
- wddx_serialize_value -- Serialize a single value into a WDDX packet
- wddx_serialize_vars -- Serialize variables into a WDDX packet