CVIII. W32api functions
This extension is a generic extension API to DLLs. This was originally written to allow access to the Win32 API from PHP, although you can also access other functions exported via other DLLs.
Currently supported types are generic PHP types (strings, booleans, floats, integers and nulls) and types you define with w32api_deftype().
This extension is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this extension -- including the names of its functions and anything else documented about this extension -- may change without notice in a future release of PHP. Use this extension at your own risk.
This extension defines one resource type, used for user defined types. The name of this resource is "dynaparm".
The constants below are defined by this extension, and will only be available when the extension has either been compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime.
This example gets the amount of time the system has been running and displays it in a message box.
- Table of Contents
- w32api_deftype -- Defines a type for use with other w32api_functions
- w32api_init_dtype -- Creates an instance of the data type typename and fills it with the values passed
- w32api_invoke_function -- Invokes function funcname with the arguments passed after the function name
- w32api_register_function -- Registers function function_name from library with PHP
- w32api_set_call_method -- Sets the calling method used