LXXXV. Program Execution functions
Those functions provides means to executes commands on the system itself, and means secure such commands.
- Table of Contents
- escapeshellarg -- escape a string to be used as a shell argument
- escapeshellcmd -- escape shell metacharacters
- exec -- Execute an external program
- passthru -- Execute an external program and display raw output
- proc_close -- Close a process opened by proc_open() and return the exit code of that process.
- proc_get_status -- Get information about a process opened by proc_open()
- proc_nice -- Change the priority of the current process
- proc_open -- Execute a command and open file pointers for input/output
- proc_terminate -- kills a process opened by proc_open
- shell_exec -- Execute command via shell and return complete output as string
- system -- Execute an external program and display output