XIV. Cyrus IMAP administration functions
This function is currently not documented; only the argument list is available.
Note: This extension is not available on Windows platforms.
To enable Cyrus IMAP support and to use these functions you have to compile PHP with the --with-cyrus option.
The constants below are defined by this extension, and will only be available when the extension has either been compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime.
- Table of Contents
- cyrus_authenticate -- Authenticate against a Cyrus IMAP server
- cyrus_bind -- Bind callbacks to a Cyrus IMAP connection
- cyrus_close -- Close connection to a Cyrus IMAP server
- cyrus_connect -- Connect to a Cyrus IMAP server
- cyrus_query -- Send a query to a Cyrus IMAP server
- cyrus_unbind -- Unbind ...